Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

[Pinned] Premium website features

As you may all noticed we got now premium (paid) website thanks to Justdeath and Zagreos.So now when we got all those new features we will ofcourse use them.First we started using is DKP system its easy to use/view and we wont be dependent on othe...
Small Cernd 7y
Cernd11366Small Cernd 7y
Guild News

KJ's launching a youtube channel

Hey all,Something I've been meaning to do for a long time. I'm launching a youtube channel containing guild related content, as well as own videos that I believe might have some form of relevance.I'm taking suggestions on content to put on this ch...
Small Kjeldoran 6y
Kjeldoran203361Small Kjeldoran 6y
Guild News

PTR realms 4.1

So some of you already knows this I believe but anyhow I'd take it public anyways. So the Public Test Realms are up for patch 4.1 featuring a few interesting stuff. So I was thinking of over the weekend accually copying over to the PTR to test out...
Small Drumel 6y
Drumel81708Small Mitsuko 6y
Guild News

Legendary staff inc!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/I'll let the link speak for itself legendary staff has been data mined and seems to be out with 4.1 also looking on what the quest line tells you to do we will be fighting Ragnaros IOW firelands as the next raid...
Small Drumel 6y
Drumel92062Member avatar small Belze 6y
Guild News

Cataclysm Blacksmithing

Hello Guild,Justdeath now has ALL of the Blacksmith recipes available in Cataclsym (those that drop from raids have yet to be revealed). If there is anything you want made please send Justdeath the materials and I will send you back the item. You ...
Small Justdeath 6y
Justdeath1416Small Justdeath 6y
Guild News

Guild Rules

The following is copied directly from the "Rules" tab on the upper right corner of this website. Evidently many people have not read it, do not understand it or choose to ignore it. Let me be clear. The Guild Rules and Guidelines will be strictly ...
Small Justdeath 6y
Justdeath2903Small Torzdan 6y
Guild News

Guild Raiding Days, Attendance, 10 Man Hard Mode ICC Teams, General Comments.

First - A complete accounting audit of all Guild Personnel for their attendance since joining (trial and above if they've been in Guild for over 2 weeks) such that ALL Guild Personnel are promoted/demoted based upon that attendance record (3/5 Mem...
Small Justdeath 7y
Justdeath141156Small Justdeath 7y
Guild News

New Applicants

In our Guild Rules we have asked all Guild Personnel to help recruit good candidates to join the Guild. The following is posted for any new applicant and as everyone in the Guild (cough) has read and understood them I'm sure you can see the Office...
Small Justdeath 7y
Justdeath2983Small Kjeldoran 7y
Guild News

New Rules

Dreamers Guild Members. The following are our new rules. Please read, understand and accept or Read, understand and decline. If you wish to decline, please remove yourself from the guild. All Dreamers MUST read, undersand and accept to attend futu...
Small Justdeath 7y
Justdeath8946Member avatar small -Deleted- 7y
Guild News

Icecrown Citadel tactics and preparations!

All the tactics are up for ICC10 dont let me down when we are facing the bosses, everyone should read up on tactics they dont fully understand and/or need to update their knowledge with the boss encounters in the raid. In short time you will need ...
Small Drumel 7y
Drumel1453Small Drumel 7y
Guild News

Guild vault!!

Hello there the guild vault is opened and have been opened for some time but I must say the contribution to it is really LOW ppls better improve on their depositing etc. if you are to benefit from it as far as i've seen the only ones that deposite...
Small Drumel 7y
Drumel1361Small Drumel 7y
Guild News

Dreamers Website and Reconstruction to raiding guild!

Hello my fellow guildes I got hold of another website from what we currently planned and this is gonna be our guild site for the future feel free to browse around and look on foums and galleries.Welcome to the guild Dreamers you will find our appl...
Small Drumel 7y
Drumel1338Small Drumel 7y
Page 1